We combine the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe5), the Systems Psychodynamic Framework (SP)and a wide range of insights from business psychology to develop workshops that target a wide range of team performance aspects.
Leading a team:
- SP Role Consultation with Johari (and Nohari) Window exercise
- SP Role Consultation with Leadership Styles exercise
- SP Role Consultation with Radical Candour exercise
- SP Role Consultation with Lifeline exercise
- SP Role Consultation with Harvard Business Review tools for leading dispersed teams
- SP Role Consultation with journaling techniques
- SP Role Consultation with Kurt Lewin’s 3-Style Leadership Model
- SP Intervention – Organisational Lifeline exercise
- Unconscious Bias workshop
- SP Intervention with Radical Candour
- SP Intervention with Johari Window
- SP Intervention with Leadership Styles
- SP Intervention – Managing Overwhelm
To find out about how we work and what you can expect from the workshops, get in touch now.
The design and content of our workshops are not in the public space, but some of the elements we used as a starting-points are.